WHMIS Certification Course and Exam (WHMIS2015).
WHMIS Certificate (WHMIS 2015)
WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) training is legally required for any employee that may be exposed to hazardous materials in the workplace.
The course provides a detailed overview of the WHMIS 2015 communication standard and satisfies the education requirements set out by Health Canada and the Provincial / Territorial Regulations.
- 6 online modules made up of interactive slides, videos, and quiz questions
- Final Certification Test (25 multiple choice questions, 80% or higher to pass)
- Free exam retakes (if needed)
The WHMIS 2015 course is recognized across Canada and covers the following topics:
- Introduction to WHMIS
- Rights & Responsibilities
- WHMIS Legislation
- Real Life Examples
- Routes of Entry
- Hazard Classification
- Handling and Storage
- Leading Practices
- Workplace and Supplier Labels
- WHMIS 2015 Pictograms
- Safety Data Sheet(s)
- Satisfies the education requirements set out by the Ministry of Health and the Provincial / Territorial Regulations
- Complete it on any camera enabled device – laptop, smartphone, tablet
- 60-90 minutes to complete. Can be completed all at once or in multiple sessions.
- Course and exam are available for 30 days
- A printable digital certificate and wallet ID is sent to your inbox moments after passing exam
- Exam retakes available at no additional charge
- Special arrangements can be made for students if needed
- Support team available to assist with getting started