Food Handler Certification Course for the Northwest Territories recognized by the Ministry of Health.
This online course and exam are for individuals looking to obtain their Northwest Territories Food Handler Certificate. The course and exam has been reviewed and approved by the Northwest Territories Ministry of Health. The online course and exam can be completed from home. The certificate is valid for 5 years.
- 10 online modules
- 50 practice exam questions
- Final Certification Exam (50 multiple choice questions, 70% or higher to pass)
- Government approved
- Certificate valid for 5 years
- Complete on any camera enabled device – laptop, smartphone, tablet
6-8 hours to complete. Can be completed all at once or in multiple sessions.
- Course and exam are available for 30 days
- Certificate sent to inbox 30 minutes after passing exam
- Exam retakes available at no additional charge
- Special arrangements can be made for students if needed
- Support team available to assist with getting started