Level 1 Food Handler Certification Course for the province of Newfoundland Labrador recognized by the Department of Health and Community Services.
This online course and exam are for individuals looking to obtain their Newfoundland and Labrador Food Handler Certificate. The course and exam has been reviewed and approved by the Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Health and Community Services. The online course and exam can be completed from home. The certificate is valid for 5 years.
Course Includes:10 online modules
- 50 practice exam questions
- Final Certification Exam (50 multiple choice questions, 70% or higher to pass)
- Government approved
- Certificate valid for 5 years
- Complete on any camera enabled device – laptop, smartphone, tablet
- 6-8 hours to complete. Can be completed all at once or in multiple sessions.
- Course and exam are available for 30 days
- Certificate sent to inbox 30 minutes after passing exam
- Exam retakes available at no additional charge
- Special arrangements can be made for students if needed
- Support team available to assist with getting started